2010年5月19日 星期三

♥ The Month Of may is..



I just took back my English Exam papers.
C-
Guess what marks?
XD


But Nevermind lar.
It's Better than last year :)



our class had bought 5 flowers for 5 teachers.
each person paid for Rm 3.

Puan Fazidah   My class Teacher.
Puan Rosaline My english Teacher.
Puan Marzita  My science Teacher.
Puan Christine My sejarah Teacher.
Puan Ong. 5SA4 P&K BM Teacher.

we have our reasons  to gave these Teachers.
They Help us improve alots.

Between.
They are totally delighted :)
that was what we had expects for.

Happy Teacher's Day :)



Each person had their potential.
Syafiez, Datu, Garry, Ulysses, Eric chang.
Although you guys cant catch up what They had learn,
but no one can win you guys. :)
 You try go to  5S1 to search who can win you guys la.
So believe in Yourself. 

Words from a Teacher.
I dunno who was her XD
she just a Guru Pengganti for Our Sivik Teacher.
But i knew she was Ex Lok yuk students Lin mei bo ; Mother XD
ya. curly curly hair one. XDDD


Besides.
I got my Math's Paper Also,
Very Very worst 0rhs.
No face to face Teacher Nicky already.
So cham.
Aiks.


Will less update Blog recently,
Kinda tired for facing the Monitor for so long.
Facebook is enough for me XD


Anyway,
Congratez to  A.Chord & 藍又時.
入圍 金曲獎 最佳新人獎 :)
I know this news at friday night,
At 小蝦 FB Status XD
but i cant see him online.
suan le ba.
Told him next time.



I don't want anyone to control my mood.
so as "You."
Dun try to control My mood i warned you.
My stomach!!!!
TMD.
The pain Non- stop,
made me bad mood and no energy to do every activities.
Even tuition also cant concentrate 0rhs.
And Then Talk Less . aiks.

I cant drink any Carbohydrate drinks recently
cold or warm also cannot.
Truly depressed. 
how long u wan to sensitive to?
Cant eat something Spicy.
a little bit also cannot.
My mummy warning me already.


Ur 主人 very Cham lor.
painess everyday, COW.
我不好受 你好不到哪裡去啊
你一天不痛 會死咩.



Dun think i'm bian tai.
I really nget it liaw.
From long time ago already,
Keep like this.

Last time more better,
Stop xia pain xia,
But now?
Pain Pain Pain every day and night.

So nget qin.
Cant you just stop ?!

BTW

I am Editing two videos XD
One for Steps and Amelia Birthday Video,
another one is for Someone ..
This saturday will be our one year annivesary!
actually nothing special derhs..
Because, Kinda lazy to think how to celebrate or surprise.
so i just make it simple and simple.
Simple Makes Love longer isn't??!

Teeeeeeeeheeeee :D



next update will be
Maggie Party of Part 2 :)

blogg end.
5:06PM

沒有留言:

張貼留言

熱門文章