Izzit Still early to said about this Huh?
Aiya . IDK anyway XDD
Guess what i am doing right now?
*nobody wan to guess this laaa Fiish
I'm waitting Mr. Darren To online !!
he no reply my sms yet.
I thought he not reach home yet,
but i was wrong.
already 2:21pm now,
No online + no reply sms = I dunno where is him
*if i no wrong ,, he bring his phone to class just now
and i saw a super disgusting Video!
<<< if you saw it, i beg you dun dare to take Meat anymore.
Dun dare to eat KFC laaa, Mcdonald la, or blaaa blaaa blaaa.
He don't Care me liawwww! wuhuhu
well My Score A programme just Open it there
and dunno what to do next.
that XiaoZhi come and kacau me at FBdun let me see you 2mrw. hemmp!
Today mood was average.
nothing bothered me.
Not too good and not too bad.
Mathematics paper will be held at tomorrow,,
and my mind keep remind me "FAIL laaa you"
OMG.
Why Fail so Easy But pass so hard huh?!
Why pass not Fail and why fail not pass?!
*what are you talking about huh?
Aiyah. say the truth laaa.
I do Care my math result this time.
I dun wan Teacher nicky to scold me like What i have done In My BM paper =@=
and then i Target at least Sc or Math Pass !
My mind cannot work properly now,
Very tired and Annoying,
headache non stop.
Btw.
My memory of the brain at (cerebellum or cerebrum side ah?)
Was so FULL.
Even everyday eat so much "words"
but also will 消化 deeeee lor. =@=
Maths Ah Maths.
should i just Give you up like this?
Btw kan.
My BM teacher said we have ALOT! of improvement,,
But some are not..
My paper 1 was Passs But paper 2 FAIL.
Seee. I knew that !
Guess it very early jor laaaa.
But even i blanked it D and E ,, my paper 1 still pass XDDD
but Fail + pass = FAIL again
Darren said .. your Bm marks 又差一分了.. (what do you mean by 又 hah?!)
Same with English,
Yesterday after Recess , Tan, Jesselyn,Shi ning, Yi Siang and I went to Bilik Guru,,
Meet with Teacher Rosaline.
Guess what she said?
same with my Bm teacher lor.
ALOTs ALOTs of improvement =)
Different Just at teacher rosaline said two ALOTs.
AHHH. Idk Fail or Pass this time;
A+ or G this time;
Just let me relax to do it more better Next time.
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee T^T
Really Hate th0se Unnamed Stress,
Bothered me almost two weeks,
I already done alot of math quetions ady,
But form 4 Maths I confirm No confidents de!
Sure Fail de !
although my Math teacher said to me "i know you can do it better this time"
But my mind is Just BLANK. No more other than Blank!
I asked teacher for some tips. manatau he said, Math this time very easy !!
My heart Os : Pi gu laaaaaa. Wont be easy derhs!!! Teacher Kckc de. =@=
Anyway.
I'm in love with JUSTIN!
i mean i am crazy with him already XD
Eenie meenie miney mo lova'
I am Freeeeeee 2morrow !!
Maybe its still early to say this.
But i just cant wait for 2morrow !!
Although still cant go Ame sopor house,,
I already begging my mummy many times jor =X
i said i wont bath so long de laaaa.
at house 45 minutes but friend house maybe 15minutes GAO DIM derhs.
but she said : but you are still wasting people house water.
now my mummy patients is more then mine =@=
Okay anyway.
I give up to begging her already >3<
we meet there ya Gurls !!!
my classmates are going also.
walaowe. I really dunno all of them were already Confirmed !!
and i was get shock by saying this :你們是不是朋友來的哦!
立峰:你也有去啊?!!!!!! X教育喔!
魚: .............................
Os: 什麼啊 =@=
*You can't make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mind
Please don't waste my time, time, time, time, time
I'm not tryin' to rewind, wind, wind, wind, wind
I wish our hearts could come together as one
Please don't waste my time, time, time, time, time
I'm not tryin' to rewind, wind, wind, wind, wind
I wish our hearts could come together as one
I cant wait for 2morrow seminar and also sunday Movie dayy!!!!
Next saturday Maggie Partyy !!!!!!!!!!
Wuhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo XDDD
Schedule Enough punya Full.
I really dun like at house Seriously =@=
Very sienz de lorrrrr. XD
next sunday shopping spreeeeeeeeee!
cant wait cant wait ! LOL.
That's all for todayy !
i have to continue my Revision le.
Good luck for Maths paper 2morrow Everyone =)
Blogg end.
3:24pm

沒有留言:
張貼留言