So after one week of test,
I am finally back here purposely to rush this post.
One month later only come back to update my birthday post #2?
sorrrreyyyy laaaa okay ):
People busy with college stuffs what can do lorrrr?
*dun slap me*
you can skip *if you want?*
or you just enjoyed every pictures that i posted here.
So pictures ALMOST credits from my classmates Qk.
Readyyyyyyy ...
Get Set.......
GO!
wtf, so childish.
*bangs wall*
what happened to both of the girls behind me huh -.-
After breakfast at subway @ BU centrepoint
we went to Ikea to have ikea ice cream that only RM1 each ! :D
i spent them because that day was my big day, only 5 of us.
Others went to cyber edy lol
you guys zao bou laaa... hahahah!
so i only spending RM5 to gained happiness.
I guessed it worth for us, because we laughed so hardly because joking around.
So i spent them for RM1 ice cream,
satisfied happiness ! :D
Alright the middle one want to be special ,
so i spent her RM1 = One can of soft drinks.
OMGGGGG. I LOVE IKEAAAAA.
AHAHHA
I always imagined if i could bring along my family or boyfriend to shop about furniture.
Alright.
we just walked around :P
After that back to college,
I received THESE.
PRESSIEEEEE.
Actually i din't really expect from present.
Because I don't think is really important ,
i received wishes i can happy the whole day edy !
But still,
Thankyou your girls so muchhhhhhhhhhh.
You girls pressie made me feel the HEART ):
So touched, so many words that un-describable
at least you girls know what i really like.
aiyaaaaa..YALAAAA.
I STOP BEING SO CHEONG HEI LA.
SCROLL DOWN LO.....
My precious soul mate ever.
we might not always stay or stick together right now,
but whenever we met we still can talk alot.
thankyou for this paris tower necklace dear (:
The face shop SAKE body lotion.
Is really an early Birthday gift from Elynn !
I love it because i am a really lazy person,
except for lotion :PP
Thanks again !
Hahahahah!
I told you guys right ,
I love cute stuffs !
An early birthday gift from fatty nicooooo (:
Sugar Glinder doll !
we have twins actually because she have a purple one
and mine is white.
Thankyou to you tooooo (:
so this pressie that decorated till so PIAO LIANG is from Ern !
Ellui Accessories Eiffel Tower Necklace from my Xiao Ern !
i spotted this necklace really long time agooo and i controlling myself not to waste money because is an unnecessarily items for me :/
boyfriend said want to give me money to buy this but i rejected.
but is like magic when i saw this ,
Thankyou xiao ern paid close attention silently behind me. (:
An Eiffel tower picture frame from lokyeow and zink couple !
still reminded me can always change the picture hahahah!
Thankyou the most cutest couple in our class :D
A belated gift from my dear ex roomate tracy *tearsofjoy*
YES! another eiffel tower old school style necklace !
Thanks dear ! I miss the moment when we can't sleep in ,
we talk until we fall asleep ):
sighh.. missing hostel life so much ):
A comfortable TEE and also fake eyeliner stickers and shiseido mask from my Amelia dear !
The TEE was very very comfy seriously !
Mad love . Hahahah !
she feels sorry because was quiet late when she gave it to me.
But no choice maaa right.
I went back ON CNY leaaa..
hahah.
so that was end my gifts sessions !
I knew that right,
i very hang fuk.
seriously. thanks babes and dears ! (:
Now celebration sessions!
PT wrote "Happy birthday Fish" at my wall ,
additional one sentence "tonight i spend you eat nasi lemak okay?!"
damn excited you know !
You never try sea park nasi lemak!
i don't eat spicy food but i mad in love with their nasi lemak.
seriously damn delicious.
So we date at 7pm,
and my housemates coming along too of course !
then Pt whatsapp me :
"seriously ? u sure u wan nasi lemak?"
I replied:
"Yaaaalaaaa, don't tell me you lie me only lo"
then he said again,
"I'll be lateee... you follow ryan car aaaa Ok?"
so while i half way finished my nasi lemak,
Ryan said want to go pt car to take tissues,
pt gave him his car key then he left.
then their act like the car alarm non stop ringing,
so pt heading to his car.
5 minutes come back with a cake,
and my housemates singing birthday song!
Then my face like ;
stunned and looked at nico.
then everybody was looking at me.
Now i knew why PT YOU WERE LATE.
XD
I have a really great experiences that celebrating my birthday at MAMAK STALL.
HAHAHAH!
Appreciate you guys very muchhhhhhh!
so touched , so funny , so yu pei also.
because we keep retake the group photos.
hahaha
Thankyou pt and my previous housemates for the memorable night !
so the next celebration with classmates?
our "Old places" @ 1U wong kwok !
Hahahah.
wong kwok again?
the third celebration when i returned to KK during CNY !
please refer to this (Click Here)
after Row 22 ! i've mentioned before
TEEEEHEEEEEEEE.
THANKS FOR EVERYONE THAT SHOWS YOUR LOVE.
Damn damn damn touched,
damn damn damn happy,
damn damn damn appreciated what you guys have did for me ):
Love all of you.
always.
thanks again :)
.jpg)
沒有留言:
張貼留言