I Have no idea how to begin this post.
i tried my very best to complete this okay?
This was my first birthday that my family members was not around.
I really miss them so much and felt like my birthday was damn meaningless without them.
they watching me growing up through this 20 years ,
scolding me like 328310230238 times , teaching me with 238349234 meaningful stories or quotes.
But i still can't stand them being "ngam cham" with me :(
Man , i heard someone kept talking non stop beside my ears i will headache.
I really cant stand for it. ;(
So i blog about my advance birthday trip to malacca first :D
This trip was a one day trip. fun + tired.
I really enjoyed and so thankful with my hometown gang .
we woke up so early and two drivers will be the drivers of the day.
I dint took alot of pictures at malacca cause really no chance to took any pictures.
we woke up at 6am something to start our journey just because of this malacca trip.
So we arrived there at 9am something.
the passengers , three of us like woke up from a nap but still felt sleepy :(
I think drivers were the most tiring among us.
"san fu sai lei dei" "kamsamida"
So before we walked to the famous "hai nan chicken rice"
Nelson and Jasper had these at Jonker88 for their brunch ! XD
So You know how famous izzit ?
Damn Long Q laaaa wei !
After that we walked through the Jonker street until
The most famous Chung Haw Restaurant that located at the end of jonker street.
Finally i tried the famous Rice Ball chicken Rice that only Malacca have it !
their called it "Lap Lap Gai Fan"
awwww. i craving for it right now.
I miss this so much !
After Our Brunch ,
we walked through the street.
Enjoyed the view of Malacca.
I am a History Blind.
Even my SPM Only got a D for history.
But those historical building was really attract my attention :D
After that we finally went to the quite famous "Nadeje Cafe"
To try their Mile crepe cake ! (:
we stayed there quite a long time.
cause we have no idea where to go :P
we went to malacca biggest shopping centre to watch a movie just waiting time to pass.
LOL
Rate 6/10
their conversation is quite funny , and their story line was quite meaningful (:
After The movie ,
we went to the most famous food at Malacca !
The capitol Satay :DDDD
I can't really accept spicy food. ;(
But this taste really awesome,
it almost 60% same with Chinese "Luk Luk"
But this is with the satay sauce ..
I din't eat much, cause it really spicy for me.
But give you guys a warm notice here,
U have to take a really long Que !
Want to try something different you have be patience :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So that was my birthday trip :)
how about my birthday celebration?
will update really soon ? (:
we went to the most famous food at Malacca !
The capitol Satay :DDDD
I can't really accept spicy food. ;(
But this taste really awesome,
it almost 60% same with Chinese "Luk Luk"
But this is with the satay sauce ..
I din't eat much, cause it really spicy for me.
But give you guys a warm notice here,
U have to take a really long Que !
Want to try something different you have be patience :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So that was my birthday trip :)
how about my birthday celebration?
will update really soon ? (:

沒有留言:
張貼留言