2012年4月19日 星期四

♥ Time flies.


Actually I suppose to packing right now !
Ryan said i'm gonna move out from hostel at friday , DFQ? means? Tomorrowwwww.
Hell ya. I'm not willing to leave hostel. ):

I spent time to adapt while i move in here last year May,
cried twice to thrice a week because i got homesick at here.
I spent time to adapt hostel toilet , table , bed , and chair /.\
It ain't easy you know. /.\

Second ,  i really lazy to re-packing /.\
After i living inside hostel , i become more lazy ,
I lazy to tidy up myself nicely like the first day orientation.
what i thought is they even saw my naked face every night
because knock on my door like without any prediction ,
they came without Send a text message or any call.
I get pissed because i can't accept what they did this to me.
hahaha. but now , I started missed those day .
Missing those day so much. (x
Although i still living with them , my bunch of super sampat classmates.
but i still will missing the days when we know each other ,
the day we met each other inside hostel,
We asked each other the same question " Ehhh? You live here too?!"




Yesterday was my last day of Final exam.
Kinda regret because i dint really pay attention some of  the lectures,
I did ! i did pay attention for those lecture but end up talking and facebook-ing around during class.
xD

i spent so much time with doing accounting practice ,
I wasted so many papers with accounting /.\
Sorry nature.
But I kinda satisfied with it ~ although there is some careless inside the papers.
the most satisfied Account paper i did this time :DDDD


besides ,
i'm satisfied for my Economic paper too ,
Exclude the objectives question ,
So damn difficult ! D:
I put a lot of effort in this two papers more then other's subjects

so no matter how's the results for this semester,
I fully deserve it (:

 
So semester 3 is end !
Take care dearest classmates and good luck for you guys malaysian studies papers !!!
Already gave the tips for you guys !
please memorize it , i kinda regret because i din't really put effort while revision with Malaysian studies.
So just do the best !
Malaysian Studies result only will show you are "pass" or You are "Fail"
A or A+ not important la. hahaha.
Meet you guys next two weeks yaaaa.

Xiao ern , claire , Lokyeow enjoy you girls holidays.
BRB! XD

That's all.
Byeeeeeeeeeeee. (x

沒有留言:

張貼留言

熱門文章