2011年1月11日 星期二

♡ Baby ..


Here is Jaurel ..
born at 1st of January 2011..
A new year Baby ! (:


I was struggling want to go to hospital with my mother or not at that day..
because the night before new year, i damn tired because countdown ..
LOL.
but you guys know laaaa.
I am a Babies Freak.  XDD
How Tired i also went to hospital to visit auntie sonia with her new born baby !

Jaurel was the first baby born at DSC that day ..
he was a lucky boy isn't?
Look at his lucky cutie baby face !!




Oh noooooo..
he was so well - behaved !!
小鱼最爱这种乖宝宝了 x)



I took this picture from his sister album (:
he was sooo cute!
i bet you guys can saw his golden hairs..
OMG. i wan it too !!





Next post coming soon ! (:
I will update as soon as possible !

沒有留言:

張貼留言

熱門文章