2010年10月26日 星期二

♥short gossip update.


Hellowwwww Everyone *again?
today already  522days for something cute and HAPPY,
and also my secret code for someone.
Ehh, you hor you hor !
Dun made me so worry about you liao harr!
Take care yourself before u perform,
Dun  Disappointed those who were support you derhs.
Okay?


Being so many thing need to prepare.
First and foremost, A birthdayy party need to attend in this saturday.
I cant wait for shi ning birthdayy !
But Hor we not even ready her Birthday present yet O.O
Gonna make it before Fridayy ):
Rush Rush Rush.
Apart from that,
we need to prepare for our SPM too.
*sigh. what a big challenge !
I think i need this
Effort + Effort = Super EFFORT!!
Coming up,
is my KL trip ..
And i think beside the problem of taking LRT all the way,
other's is no problem edi .. XD
and the next stop is Hollywood night !
nothing to worry about de la this.
I thinkkkkkkkkkkkk so XD




To be continue.
6:24pm

沒有留言:

張貼留言

熱門文章