2010年7月11日 星期日

♥ 庆功宴


本来很开心的想要聊今天的事情
可是现在心情很糟 

他曾经跟我聊心事
而他说过的心事我现在不知道该不该信

文章说的东西
我一半信一半不信
因为真的很难以置信

 是我很久没有上线
才知道他变了
还是他本来就这样子?
即时被伤过很深
都 不会变成这样.

我把文章看到一半
不忍再看下去

可是如果大家把他说的那样
为什么他知道我有男友后
却只有心和我做朋友
跟我聊聊心事
在我眼里  他真的是一位很简单的男生
幽默搞笑之外他还很重义气
 朋友有事 他都会出头
我真的很低落..
为什么只是退出一年
里面的世界竟然变那么大??

把文章看完后
我更加不后悔  退出那里 
心情再低落
今天的事情 还是要提:)

 今天是Banana Station的庆功宴 xD
在City Mall的Pizza Hut.

Ame Reached First,
she sms us that she already reached and Want to shopping with her mum first,
we reach already then tell her.

Then.
I reached! then sms Jyin xP
because she said she reached edi.
manatau she was just behind me =@=
you know what.
She was so CUTE xDD
she said she wait us inside the car.
After she saw me got down from my car
then she got down from the car and run after me.
OMG. She was CUTE ! xDDD

I SMS Ame after i met up with Jyin.
But AME Not reply me yet..
So Jyin decided went to Popular for buy some Pens.
Her pen Ink Finish buy doing her ADD MATH Project xD
But when We reached Popular Bookshop.
Ame Come after Us.
By Talking with her "husband" on the phone.
No wonder she no replied me xD
Okays.. Forgave her xD

After Jyin made her payment.
we went to HAPPY K to meet Nelson the Pengerusi.
They Play snooker at there.

I was discussing about the World Cup news with Jyin xD
Jyin Chosen Netherland. I chosen Spain!
SPAIN! GOAL More Please !
xDDD
and then we talked PAUL THE OCTOPUS again..
wahahaha
You can read the Article if you don't know about the octopus xD
Just click on the link :)

Then Ah bao told us there have a chair.
But Only one chair.
Soooo cham de Happy K :(

But Snows reached there..
but she went to popular again xDD

Ame pick up her phone again.
Yups. Her Dear called her again xD
then i chat with Jyin lorhs..
At here An ACCIDENT Happened xPP

I damaged Jyin heels xD
i mean the decoration on it :)
was an Accidents ! I dint do it Purposely!
You know what ?!
once the deco drops.
Two of us Reaction was like this,
AHHHHHH! How?!!
&
I dun know !!!!
Then keep laughing at each other *LOL
Then i rushed to Popular with AME.
To bought a Superglue for Jyin.
HAHA.


after we stick/repaired it back.
We went to pizza hut at 12o'clock like that. :)
then we Ordered while waitting the other's to come ..

Then we chatting and playing over there..
SOT !


and then enjoyed our snacks :)
After we're Full.
we noticed there are one piece of pizza Left

But nobody want to eat it because we're full.
Then Jyin give an idea that was cute xD
sowii. I cant find another word to describe.
I know le xD
Her idea was KAWAII and totally made me Felt "BOOM"

We cut into four pieces again.
so girls have to ate it xDD
and then after i cut.
Its goes like this 


KENA BOOM?
HAHA.

After Finished our lunch.
We went to choose NIP Birthday Gift's.
You know what.
They was so funnyyy.
They took Jonsond name and wanted NIP to tried the shirt issit nice or suited him.
EXECUSE ME. Jonsond and Nip WERE BIG DIFFERENCES Darlinggg xD
HAHA!
Nip Tried the shirt ON.
and it was Awesome !
They Said Ok ahh. :)
then ON lorhs. we bought that shirts for "JONSOND"
LOL*
actually is for NIP.
:)

After we did the payment :)
then all of them Accompany  ME to choose jonsond Birthday gift xP
i really felt THANKFUL Guys !
although Jonsond gift was quite hard to choose,
Because My dear TASTE Really "奇怪"
and my "眼光"   was too "High".
You guys accompany to walked the WHOLE City Mall to choose his Present.

So I Really want to Said THANKYOU!! xP

Because Not yet Bought Jonsond gift ,
so i felt so sorry that i took their time :(
so i kept persuaded them to sing K 1st.
Ah Bao , Jyin and Su yin will accompany me :)

BECAUSE THEY WANT TO ESCAPE From singing!
HAHA.

after that su yin went home :)
but still.
I not yet choose Jonsond Gift xD 
We already walked almost 1 hour half !
after that .
Ah bao give me some idea.
BINGO !
the shop name laaa =@=

I chosen a T-Shirt. 
Not Very qi guai.
But the T-shirt quite Design and most important MUSIC :)
SUIT him le gua?
Designer and beatboxer :)
I really hope that he will like it. 
because i really spent alot of time !
So! You better have to LOVE IT!
xDDD
Main PAKSA !

THANKYOU Jyin and ah Bao :)

Then I remembered ah bao said he felt Parched.
then we cancel going to Kbox. 
and going to the Food court to have a Drink and have a rest :)
Then we chat there. CCK come and Joint us.
dislike dislike ! let him gek sei edii !

after that CKH and snows Came :)
They said NIP need to went home edi,
and the gift was with me xD
So ah bao took it for NIP :)

I was guessing what he felt if he knew the shirts was actually HIS xD


郑凯亮的字真的很丑!


Blogg ended
8:29pm

沒有留言:

張貼留言

熱門文章