Happy Birthday To me Again !
When I was Home after school just now..
My house so many people orhs O.O
hak dao mii !
yuan lai all are my mum Stuff having lunch at Our House,,
Then i asked my mummy,,
// why so many people de ?
she said
// Because today your Birthday maaa..
my respond was
// AH?
She said again
// Nong li chu 9 is your Birthday .. (For Chinese)
Then my respond was
// HAR?! Yamerhs?! I never Know Oneeeee.
AGAIN
You know what Jonsond Respond?
// Lie laaa yyou..
I almost Gek sei >///////////////<
Dun believe my Chinese Birthday Near CNY
But nvm la
i know he Jealous ( lalalalala =P )
And i also get an angpau from auntie
but i dont know her name..
So i just told my mum ..
// Turh .. wearing Spec de..
But My mummy like Blur blurr @@
but nvm la..
Got angpau For My birthdayy also NICE
Teeeeeeeeeeheeeeee ;D
Watching and waiting..
Looking above ..
Filled with his Goodness..
Lost in his Love..
Dearest Grandpa
How are yyou?
Got miss US ?
I was missing yyou Everynight :(
hope can hear yyou call my name Once again.
Will Love & miss you always grandpa..
盈~~~~~
謝謝你的巧克力丫 ..
我下課的時候有拿給大家吃..
可是我等Steps先咯 XD
因為下課吃太飽 ..
所以胃裝不下巧克力
而且 小魚 還在 減肥吶..
所以還是要Control control下 =P
可是你的巧克力有夠特別的~~~
Anyway 姐妹 跟你說謝謝! =D
××××××××××♥××××××××××
我知道冠霖英文不是很好
所以今天打了Rojak英文 XD
他這個屬于我的記者
天天追蹤我的新聞
弄得我快要發飆了 =3=
好了
我沒時間了咯
本來想睡覺補眠
可是陪裝神聊聊下聊到來部落格
現在要去溫習了..
掰
××××××××××♥××××××××××
嘀嘀咕咕.
Blogg end.
4:03pm


沒有留言:
張貼留言